Monday, March 12, 2012

How you Feel about what you Know

There is nothing quite like being stuck inside all day. I am almost better, which is nice. But my poor companion had a terrible infection in her arm and is stuck indoors under the doctors orders for 7 days. I have studied and prayed and studied more in this time then ever before in my life. And I have come up with some very important knowledge. God is the best conversationalist you will ever know. One of my goals for the mission was to learn how much I love my Father in Heaven. I know that He loves me. But I´ve thought a lot about what I do to reciprocate that love. Elder David Bednar once said that ¨who I am, and how I act is dictated by how I feel about what I know¨ I need to know that I love God, and I need to show it. Another apostle once said that ¨nothing will surprise us more after death, than how familiar Gods Face is to us¨ I don´t want to be surprised. I want to know my Father now. I challenge you to evaluate your relationship with God, and to talk with Him about it.

I love you all

smile - Hermana Milmont

No comments: