Monday, September 5, 2011

Me Voy!

So I have been in the wonderful Ushuaia for 8 weeks, and now I have to say goodbye. Do you remember in my last email? I talked about how we need to see ourselves as God see´s us? Well, its funny how the Lord makes us put in to action the things that we learn. Tomorrow morning I will be taking a convi (huge passenger van) to Rio Grande to open a new area. There havn´t been sister missionaries there yet, or if there have been it´s been ages because no one can remember.

We find out on the last Sunday of each transfer (6 weeks) who is staying, and who is going, and I was positive that I would be here through December, because that has always been the trend. I don`t think there are many who have been here for less than 6 months, and I have the record for sisters, with only two months!

So when our zone leaders ( the missionaries who take care of the details for the missionaries in their area) called and said that I would be leaving, I thought they were joking... well nope.

Its hard to understand why the Lord sends us to certain areas. Currently I am having a hard time feeling adequate. I have been in Argentina for a little under 3 months, so I am barely ¨un green¨ I don´t have any idea how to open a new area. But I´m trying to remember to see my self as God see´s me.

God has an incredible amount of trust and confidence in each of us. Although we cannot understand His vast amount of love and patience, we can feel it. Right now I´m nervous, excited, hungry (it´s lunch time;) and praying a TON! I´m sad to leave the people here. I love them so much. But I will miss my companion Hermana González, whom I love dearly, the most.

As I pray, I feel the comfort that my Father in heaven is giving me, and I know that everything will be great.

I love you all, be safe and remember the confidence that our Heavenly Father has in each of you.

Sonreí - Hna. Milmont

No comments: