Monday, July 2, 2012

¡I'm grateful for your face!

New week, new transfer, new comp, same marvelous area. So my new companion, Hermana Binks is a star. She taught me something that makes me terribly happy, and I didn´t even know. Each night we tell each other five things that we are grateful for that happened that day. It's funny because the more I do it, the more miracles I see, and the more selective I have to be with my five grateful things. We have been doing a lot of street contacting and talking to people on colectivo (bus) and we have been stopped by several people because of my comp's face. She shines, I´m serious. It's great! And they just want to meet her, so that gives us a great way to talk about the gospel, and why we are so happy. Saturday, just before getting home, we had yet another such contact. The kid started talking to her, and of course she responded.... He was shocked... looked at me and said, pointing to her ¨she understands!¨ it was really funny. We are finding more and more people who are ready to receive the gospel. Those who have the gospel have the responsibility to share, the knowledge that the gospel in its fullness has been restored is priceless! It fills a person with such joy. And others notice it. I love the Gospel. I love my Savior, and I love being His representative here in the mission field. Think about the joy you find in the gospel, and before going to bed each night, right down 5 things that happened that day which you are grateful for. I promise it will change your life.
smile - Hermana Milmont

No comments: