Monday, May 14, 2012

¡ser ó hacer!


So I´m pretty excited because my companion, Hna. Alvey and I will get to be together for another transfer (6 weeks) which is great because we have been seeing a great deal of progress in the area and in our companionship.  I love making goals!  I never liked goals before.  ever ever ever.  The majority of the Goals I have made in my few years have generally not been accomplished.  Despite my best efforts.  So my view on goals has been slightly jaded.  Luckily, goal setting is something that we implement in the mission field.... a ton.  Our life is all goals.  Its a beautiful thing.  Not so we can have a bunch of check boxes waiting to be filled, but because we can look at where we have been, where we are and where we want to go.  I´ve been thinking about my ¨to do¨ list and my ¨to be¨ list.  The more I focus on the ¨Why¨ for each of my goals I can see the relation between to do and to be.  Who I am and hope to become depends primarily on the things that I do.  
once said that ¨what I do depends on how I feel about what I know¨ and 
said that ¨I become the person I want to be by continually being the person I want to become¨.  Wrap your brain around that one.  I know that God has trusted me with myself.  I need to remember that each day.  I challenge you to think about who you are and who you would like to be and then make goals to grow, step by step in that direction.  I love you all.  Have a wonderful day:)  

smile - Hna. Milmont 

No comments: