Monday, April 16, 2012

¿Pedro, me amas?

The question of a life time. Christ asks each of us more than we realize, ¨do you love me?¨ He asked Peter three times, and Peter answered, yes Lord, you know that I love thee. I pray you have developed a love for our Savior, He loves you so much. And how can we show our love? ¨feed my sheep, feed my lambs.¨ Why did Christ ask repeatedly? Because we forget. We get caught up in the day to day responsibilities and our spiritual opportunities go undone and pushed until tomorrow. Its an effective trap, ¨I´ll do it tomorrow¨ Recently I have found that the quickest way to get myself back on track is to ask that question as though Jesus was here with me. Asking ¨Hannah, do you love me?¨ There are sheep to be loved. I love each of you, and I know that God loves you. our Savior lives. He asks us to keep his commandments, to love one another and feed His sheep.

smile - hna. Milmont

15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17. He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

No comments: