Monday, November 21, 2011

Things I Have Remembered:

-My God, my Father in Heaven, loves me with all of His heart: As I look for the tender mercies He sends, as we teach His children, I can feel the power of His love.
-I am here in Argentine, living my dream to serve Him with all that I am: My companion is approaching the end of her mission. The most recent sage advice running through my mind is this ¨remember how ready you were to leave home, to be out here, doing, saying, and acting as our Savior would if He were here. Speaking and finding your spirit brothers and sisters. Remember how happy those thoughts made you. And never lose that excitement. This time is precious. Use it as Christ would, for you are following His footsteps.
-God answers prayers: I had been struggling with knowing what to say as we teach, I had been feeling that I couldn´t possibly help these people. I was wrong. I started praying to have courage to speak, and to recognize the spirit as he spoke through us, I pray for understanding, and the guidance necessary to share the joy of this message. As I have prayed sincerely, with faith, and for faith, God has blessed me. I have received the desires of my heart, My Father, Your Father, Our Father, Answers His children. I know this.
-Miracles exist: look for them.
-Like Abraham, if I am following Gods command, He will provide: Learn what you are willing to do for God.
-Exercise helps people sleep at night: Our bodies are a gift from God, they are the housing for our spirit. Keep it healthy. Your beautiful and unique spirit needs a strong body to carry it forward.
-Acting promptly, on the promptings I receive by the spirit will show God that He can trust me: as we act we receive more promptings from Him
-Positive thinking works wonders: No matter what the circumstances, remember that it wont get better by brooding about it.
-God takes care of His children, my loved ones included: I know you are all safe in Gods arms, you can all know that I am safe.
-The scriptures hold all of the answers to life's problems: The past two weeks I have been really focusing on the Scriptures and the things that apply in my life, and the lives of those we teach. Reading 12 pages a day to finish the Book of Mormon by Christmas is giving me more answers than I ever imagined possible. The Book of Mormon is true, it is inspired, like the bible, it is Gods words for us, for you, for me.
-By Faith, all things can be accomplished: all things
-More often than not, God answers our prayers by giving promptings to others, and them acting: I want you all to ponder this. If you ever have any good thought, if anyone... and I truly mean anyone comes into your mind, do all in your power to contact them, until you find them, don´t stop looking ever, miracles are worked through your hands. I know that this is true.

Happy Thanksgiving, count your blessings, and remember the tender mercies of your Father in Heaven. I know that the Gospel is true. It changes lives.

Transfers are next week, so stayed tuned to see if I´m moving

smile - Hermana Milmont

No comments: