Monday, October 24, 2011

Me Caí, y Ella me RESCATÓ

When I was about 3 years old, my family went to a pool, i can´t remember where, but it was out doors and it was really hot outside. I had yet to learn how to swim, so I was playing on the stairs in the pool, where I could touch the bottom and not have any problems. But all of my siblings were having so much fun in the deep end, and I thought for sure that if I tried hard enough I could swim and play with them. So of course you know what happened. I fell.

Now lets look at this situation. Were my desires bad? No. Did I know how to obtain those desires? No. Those who don´t have the knowledge of the gospel are like I was as a little girl. I didn´t have the knowledge or equipment to swim, but I wanted to be with my siblings. They don´t have the knowledge to be with their family for all eternity, but they want to be with them.

Luckily by mom was watching me and rescued me from drowning. She is like those of us who have the gospel. It was her responsibility as my mother to save me. Like wise, it is our calling to share the gospel with our spiritual family, so that they too might be saved.

There was more to my talk yesterday, but we are short on time, so you only get the best stuff. Hope you like it. Love you all. nos vemos

smile - hna. milmont

No comments: