Monday, September 19, 2011

Its Windy

So I´m finally here in the Chacra branch of Rio Grande. We´re little, but we are going to grow. The members who are active are incredible and I am so excited to work with them. I´m afraid I don´t have a great deal to say this week. We have already seen miracles here, and I pray that they will continue.

I´m learning how important it is to stay focused on the Lord and on his children. It is so easy to be distracted and when we are distracted we are not effective instruments in the Lords hands. Growing up there was a quote on our fridge that said

¨a distraction does not have to be evil to be effective¨ -Neal a Maxwell

So I have been pondering that for the past few days, and its been interesting to see how bad things go when we are focused on those things which are not expedient. It is crucial to do the small and simple things. Because it is by those things that grate things can happen. And if there is any area that needs great things to happen in the Buenos Aires North Mission , it is Chacra.

When we do what the Lord asks, he has to give us blessings, we have that promise, but if we don´t the promise will fail.

I pray that each of your are able to feel the love of the Lord as you do that which he asks. God loves you.

Sonreí - Hna Milmont

No comments: