Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Frank"pumpkin"stein

Halloween is going to be very good to me this year:) so far I have had a blast and the holiday has yet to visit my happy life of college-dom. As you can see I was very creative tonight. My good friend Archie and I carved this stunning masterpiece of a veritable. The bolts by his ears weren't so good, but have since been tightened. unfortunately I have no picture of our dear creation after his tune up. Archie just got his Crockpot back last night, and has been letting his famous stew simmer all day. Hence my stomack made out like a bandit with my eats this evening. Archie had never used his new machine before... so dinner was really more of an experiment, but it was thoroughly enjoyable:) I'm trying to find good ideas for halloween movies to watch this friday. If there are any brilliant people out there with fantastic sugestions I would be most greatful. I need at least one thats rated PG. I hope that you.... who ever "you" are had a spooky night *muah ha ha ha*

1 comment:

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

"Watcher in the Woods" good n' scary PG movie. Love your pumpkin. We tried to carve pumpkins last weekend, but then we got side tracked with dinner and visiting...
Love ya