Monday, October 22, 2012

On Fire!


I know that what I am doing right now is what God wants me to be doing.  I serve Him, and love His work.  I´m working on a list of things to remember.  But the truth is there are three things that are crucial to maintain the Spirit: Sincere Prayer, Earnest scripture study, and participating in the sacrament each Sunday to receive a remission of our sins.  The Gospel gives us the strength to do what we can´t, and to love what we can.  I don´t have anymore time to write, but no worries, I´ll be filling you all in.  I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored through a Prophet of God.  We have a living Prophet today who leads and guides us.  The Book of Mormon is the work of God and it brings us closer to Him.  Christ is my Savior, He lives, and I will Walk with him.

I love you all

smile - Hermana Milmont

No comments: