Monday, December 19, 2011

Room in the Inn

So this week I have been thinking a great deal about Luke 2 in the bible, and the story of our saviors birth. I was thinking about Joseph and how he was searching for a place for he and his young wife to stay. But each household said that there was no room for them. I think about how often we get caught up in the day to day hustle and bustle, and forget the reason for this time of year. And I have been asking myself, ¨Is there room for Christ in my inn?¨ have I made the effort to keep a space specifically for him in my heart? I challenge you to ponder this in your hearts and with your families. I promise that as you focus this time on our Savior and for what he chose to do for us before the world was. He came for you! I know this, and he will wipe all your tears away, all your fears, and restore your joy, if you let him, and make room for the Savior in Your Inn.

I love you all. Have a very merry Christmas

smile - Hna. Milmont

No comments: