Monday, October 3, 2011

¡General Conference!

Every 6 month in the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints, we have a world wide conference. During this conference, the Prophet of God and the Apostles all speak to the members of the church through satellite. Giving us the Guidance that we need in these precious moment of our lives. I love this amazing opportunity to hear the inspired people, give us this incredible council.

1st things 1st. During each conference, the construction of new temple´s is announced. As our prophet was speaking, preparing to announce the Temples that would begin constructions, I was praying in my seat, surrounded by the other six missionaries in our Zone. ¨Wyoming...Wyoming....Wyoming...Wyoming...Wyoming...

And then he said it, ¨Star Valley Wyoming¨ I lept from my seat, my notes went flying, the metal chair squeaked on the tile floor, and I did a good ol´ 1 2 in the air. Grinning, I look at the rest of my Zone, and its like I was from a different planet. Yes I could have behave with more propriety, but there was no containing the elation that I felt with those blessed words, I wanted to scream.

This will be the first, and not the last temple in my home state. Yes I am far away, but it doesn´t change the joy I feel for this marvelous work which is indeed moving forward, Nothing can stop the work of God.

I have more to tell you but my time is about up, so stay tuned for the update on the newest member of Gods team who was baptized last night, Nati. She is amazing!

I love you all, Choose the right, and be safe. ¡nos vemos!

Sonreí - Hna. Milmont

No comments: